IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 7 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1955 Tombow Unions ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, gold felt "Tombow" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: TOM55C
League: Pacific League
History: The Unions were based in Kawasaki, Japan. The team was established in 1954 and named the Takahashi Unions after their owner. Tombow Pencil bought a share of the club in 1955. Legendary Japanese pitcher Victor Starffin won his 300th game while a member of the Unions. The team merged with the Daiei Stars in 1957, and the new club became known as the Daiei Unions.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.