IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, cream felt logo with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Embroidered IHL logo on the right side
- Item# SPSHC
League: International Hockey League
History: The first Saints hockey team took the ice in 1925 as members of the Central Hockey League. The team represented here won two consecutive IHL title (1959-60 and 1960-61). They went to the finals again in 1962, but this time lost to the Muskegon Zephyrs. Home ice was the St. Paul Auditorium Arena.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.