Seattle Steelheads 1946 Home Jersey
History: The West Coast Baseball Association was an attempt at a western Negro League competitor, but it only lasted one season. The Seattle entry in the league was actually Abe Saperstein's Harlem Globetrotter baseball team under a new name, that of a local variety of salmon. We created this jersey for the Seattle Mariners' salute to the Steelheads in 1995.
- Made in the USA
- West Coast Baseball Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the Seattle Steelheads
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy trim
- Navy felt lettering on front
- Navy felt number on back
- Steelheads were the Harlem Globetrotters baseball team
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SSH46H
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram