IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1940 San Francisco Seals ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, felt Seal emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SFS40C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Our Lefty O'Doul model, worn by San Francisco in 1940. The felt Seal with embroidered detail is one of the most unique in baseball.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.