Reddy Kilowatt French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt - Navy Blue
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Heather gray heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt and embroidery team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: RKIHS2
League: Independent Team
History: The Reddy Kilowatt character first appeared in 1926, and was used for several decades by power utilities to promote the use of electric power and safe electricity. This design was worn in the 1940s at a time when many companies (including public utilities) sponsored amateur and semi-pro ballclubs.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram