Low stock: 13 left
Low stock: 3 left
Description: An authentic New York Giants jacket from 1932. Royal blue wool jacket with wool knit trim and felt lettering on the chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Giants in 1932
- American-made royal blue wool body and sleeves
- 100% American red, navy blue and white striped wool knit trim
- Red on white felt "GIANTS" lettering on chest
- Red on white felt interlocking "NY" patch on lest sleeve
- Vintage style pockets
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: NYG32J
League: National League
History: In 1932 John McGraw's 30-year stint as manager of the Giants finally came to an end. Facing worsening health problems as well as hostility from some of his players due to his strict rules, McGraw decided to cede control of his beloved team to Bill Terry. Despite finishing sixth, the Giants retained some legendary names including pitchers Carl Hubbell and Waite Hoyt, as well as outfielder Mel Ott.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.