Low stock: 6 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1942 New Orleans Pelicans ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth
- Vintage white felt pelican on front, white and red trim on crown
- Red wool standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item #: NOP42C
League: Southern Association
History: The Pelicans joined the St. Louis Cardinals organization in 1940, and adopted the same color scheme as the parent club. The Pels fell to Little Rock in the first round of the playoffs. Bill Seinsoth and George Dickens led a strong pitching staff. The following year they shifted their affiliation to Brooklyn.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.