Montreal Royals French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Heather gray heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: MROHS
League: International League
History: Although Roberto Clemente spent his entire major league career with Pittsburgh, he was initially a Dodgers prospect. The Dodgers purportedly signed him mainly to keep him away from the rival New York Giants, but because of the rules at the time pertaining to bonus players he was drafted by the Pirates after one season with Montreal.