Mission Bears French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: MBEHS
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Vernon Tigers left Los Angeles and put down roots in San Francisco in 1926 and adopted the “Mission” moniker, which they would use under the nicknames Bears, Bells, and Reds for the next twelve years. After a poor showing in 1937, the team packed up yet again and moved back to LA, becoming the second iteration of the Hollywood Stars.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram