Milwaukee Braves 1957 Authentic Jacket
Made to order. Estimated 10 week production time.
History: The former Boston Braves franchise was the first MLB team to relocate in modern times when they moved to Milwaukee in 1953. Their attendance went from 281,000 at Braves Field to 1.8 million at Milwaukee’s County Stadium.
On field, they went from 7th place to 2nd with Warren Spahn and Eddie Mathews. A rookie named Henry Aaron would join them the following season, and the Braves would finally capture a pennant in 1957, with a repeat performance in ’58.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Milwaukee Braves in 1957
- Black viscose cotton-backed satin body and sleeves
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Felt lettering and chain stitched applique patch on chest
- Vintage pockets with leather trim
- Black quilted lining with embroidery
- Zip front
- Item#: MIL57J