Los Angeles (PCL) French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: LAPHS
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Angels, led by manager Arnold “Jigger” Statz, won 104 games in 1942, and topped the San Diego Padres four games to three in the PCL post-season playoffs before being bested by Seattle in the finals. Eddie Waitkus smacked 235 hits for Los Angeles, enough to lead the league. Eight-panel hats were a rarity by the 1940s, and this one’s a beauty.