IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1949 Los Angeles (PCL) ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, white felt "LA"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item # LAA49C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The "Serifs" played in LA's own Wrigley Field, where the TV show "Home Run Derby" and many baseball films were set. The AL expansion team played their first season at Wrigley.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.