Los Angeles Aztecs French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Black heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt and embroidery team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: LAAHS
History: The Aztecs entered and the North American Soccer League in 1974, and won the league championship in their first season. Elton John was part owner of the team from 1975 to 1977. Former Manchester United legend George Best played for the Aztecs late in his career, and was named the NASL’s best midfielder in 1977. The Aztecs played at the cavernous LA Coliseum, as well as the Rose Bowl and area collegiate stadiums.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram