IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 6 left
Description: In honor of the life and legacy of Josh Gibson, we have partnered with the Josh Gibson Foundation to bring you this limited edition ballcap. Made with the same style and construction of our classic vintage wool ballcaps, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA limited edition ballcap
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, with cream felt number "20"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Embroidered Josh Gibson signature on the back
- Embroidered "G" on the right side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: GIB45C
History: Josh Gibson’s Baseball Hall of Fame plaque sums up his career in simple terms. He is “considered the greatest slugger in the Negro Baseball Leagues.” Segregation denied him and all Negro League players the opportunity to play alongside their White peers, but organized Black Baseball established a playing field for thousands of Negro Leaguers to compete and excel. A quiet leader who let his bat and glove do the talking, we now know through MLB’s recognition that the Negro Leagues are “Major Leagues” and that we can call him one of the greatest sluggers of all time, period!
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.