IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Columbus Red Birds 1933 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine American white wool broadcloth with red piping
- Embroidered red bird on front
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# COL33C8
League: American Association
History: We love 8-panel hats, especially when they represent such a stellar team as the ’33 Red Birds. Stocked with great talent from the parent Cardinals organization, the Red Birds won the AA East by a whopping 20 games, then mowed down Minneapolis in the playoffs. Paul “Daffy” Dean (brother of Dizzy) was a standout on the mound for Columbus, topping the league in ERA, Wins, and strikeouts.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.