Cleveland Buckeyes French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Heather gray heavyweight 100% cotton
- Team name sewn on in felt on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: BUCHS
League: Negro American League
History: The Buckeyes represented the Negro American League in the 1945 Negro Leagues World Series, playing games at League Park (now restored by the city of Cleveland). They were led by catcher-manager Quincy Trouppe (#10).
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram