Boston Red Sox 1938 Authentic Jacket
History: The ’38 Bosox boasted Jimmie Foxx (50 homers) and Lefty Grove (2.45 ERA) on their roster, and the 1938 club was the best since 1918 when Babe Ruth was a Boston pitcher. Rookie Ted Williams would come along to help in ’39. Both years Boston finished second to the powerful Yankees. The Fenway faithful will think you wandered in from a time machine when you sport this amazing jacket for those April home games.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Boston Red Sox in 1938
- American made navy wool body
- Tan leather sleeves and pocket trim
- 100% American wool navy and gray knit trim
- Red and creme chenille patch on chest
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: BOS38J
Initial run limited. After the first production run is sold out, these jackets will be made to order, with a 10-12 week production time.