Low stock: 8 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Boston Braves 1915 Shawl Collar Sweater.
- Made with heavyweight alpaca and wool blend yarn
- Navy blue body and sleeves with red trim on collar, placket and cuffs
- Embroidered felt Champions shield patch on front
- Vintage style buttons
- Shawl collar
- Two front pockets
- Size Large weighs approx. 3.8 lbs.
- Made in Peru, finished in USA
History: The 1914 Braves went from last to first place in two months and won the NL pennant by an impressive 10.5 games, then went on to sweep the Philadelphia Athletics in the World Series. This sweater was worn in 1915 to commemorate their championship.
Do not machine wash
Gently hand-wash, using cold water and mild soap
Do not bleach, wring or tumble dry
Roll in a towel to remove excess water, reshape and dry flat
- Store garment folded and flat. Do not hang
- Iron on low temperature
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.