IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Ebbets is proud and excited to bring you this Signature Series ballcap. Made with the same style and construction of our classic vintage wool ballcaps, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Vintage white and navy blue pinstripe wool broadcloth
- Navy blue felt number "3"
- Standard visor in navy blue wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Embroidered Babe Ruth signature on the back
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: RUT32C2
History: What is there to say that hasn’t been said about the Sultan of Swat? The most colorful character and the biggest draw in baseball history – everyone agrees about that. The greatest player of all time? There’s an argument to be made there, because the Babe was a record-setting pitcher before moving to the outfield so he could play every day. He single-handedly changed the game from the “Dead Ball Era” to the House That Ruth Built – Yankee Stadium. This beautiful pinstriped cap is adorned with his #3 and signature on the back.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.