Atlanta Crackers French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: ACRHS
League: Southern Association
History: After winning the Southern Association in 1938, the Crackers lost the 1939 championship series in 7 games to the Nashville Vols. Atlanta's lineup was anchored by outfielder Johnny Rucker, who hit .346 for the '39 Crackers. While playing with the New York Giants in 1945, Rucker recorded a 17-game hitting streak, which stood as the franchise record until it was broken by Pablo Sandoval in 2012.