IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 8-panel 1938 Seattle Rainiers ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, red felt "S"
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with leather sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SEA38C8
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Seattle Indians became the Rainiers in 1938. This is their first ballcap. Eight panels of pure wool glory.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.