Brooklyn Bushwicks 1949 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1949 Bushwicks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy crown, orange wool visor with white felt "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BSH49C
League: Independent Club
History: The Bushwick club was the top semi-pro team in New York, at a time when semi-pro baseball was of a very high quality. Navy crown with orange visor and button.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
This cap rocks...seriously.
My cap I received was super well-made and looks even better than I expected. Plus, their customer service is second to none!
High quality vintage hat!
When they say, “they just don’t make them like they used to!” it doesn’t apply to EFF. These caps are the highest quality and very durable. Love the vintage style and material!