New York Knights 1939 Home Jersey
History: No fictional uniform is as iconic as that worn by Robert Redford as Roy Hobbs, star of the New York Knights in the film The Natural. Hobbs, a mysterious stranger, arrives with his mystical bat “Wonderboy” like King Arthur with the sword Excalibur, and changes the fortunes of the struggling Knights.
- Made in the USA
- From the movie 'The Natural'
- Authentic reproduction of the film's home Knights jersey
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe wool flannel
- Baseball Centennial patch
- 'Wonderboy' lightning bolt patch
- Felt #9 (Roy Hobbs) on back
- Item #: NYK39H
All Ebbets Field Flannels are made-to-order and handcrafted in the USA. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for production. We can make any authentic flannel from the Negro Leagues, Minor Leagues, Latin America and many more. Contact us for details.
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|