IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1966 Winston-Salem Red Sox ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth
- Red and white embroidered interlocking "WS"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# WSR66C
League: Carolina League
History: Winston-Salem won the West Division, but fell to Rocky Mount in the championship playoffs. Sox pitcher Robbie Snow dominated, leading the league in wins, ERA and percentage.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.