IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, cream felt logo with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# WEMHC
League: British National Hockey League
History: The Lions shared Empire Pool with the Wembley Monarchs. In 1937 the Lions were invited to Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto to compete for the world amateur championship. They lost the final in overtime to the Sudbury Tigers. They won the British League championship in 1957. After the collapse of the British League in 1960, the Lions continued to play friendly matches until 1968.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.