Low stock: 21 left
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1963 Virginia Tech ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine burgundy wool broadcloth with orange felt "VT"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: VPT63C
History: Between 1940 and 1973, legendary Coach, Flake "Red" Laird, led the Virginia Tech Hokies baseball team in amassing a total of 343 victories. He was at the helm when the team captured their first conference championship in 1954.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.