Low stock: 4 left
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered stylized "Veracruz" lettering
- Standard black visor with green under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in white with black pinstripes
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Mexican League
History: The Mexican League went to war with Major League Baseball in 1946 by offering high salaries to American and MLB players. The Commissioner responded by issuing lifetime bans to any player who "jumped" their contract to play in Mexico, though the ban was later reduced to three years. Catcher Mickey Owen was one of several American players lured south of the border, and he also managed the Azules for part of the 1946 season.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.