IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1930 Vedado TC ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage white with navy blue pinstripe baseball broadcloth
- Navy blue and cream felt circular "VTC" patch on the front
- Soft 3" navy blue visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: VTC30C
League: Cuban National Amateur League
History: The prestigious Vedado Tennis Club was a social club that existed in Havana from 1902 to 1959. The club’s baseball team began play in 1914, and was a dynasty in the Amateur League in the 1920s. The original VTC building was designed by renowned Cuban architect Leonardo Morales y Pedroso, and is the planned future location of the reconstituted Cuban Baseball Hall of Fame.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.