Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1950 Utica Blue Sox ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, felt "U"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# UBS50C
League: Eastern League
History: The Blue Sox were longtime affiliates of the Philadelphia Phillies. Several members of the "Whiz Kid" Phillie teams of the early 50s played in Utica, among them Richie Ashburn. The Blue Sox moved to Schenectady in 1951, and Utica was without pro baseball until 1977.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.