IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1949 University of South Carolina ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine travel gray wool broadcloth
- Burgundy on black felt "C"
- Standard burgundy wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CSC49C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: Prior to the hiring of former New York Yankees second baseman Bobby Richardson as their head baseball coach in 1970 and the subsequent 31 appearances in the NCAA College Baseball tournament, Gamecock baseball fans didn't have much to cheer about. An exception was the 1949 squad which was one of the best ever to represent Carolina compiling a record of 15-6 and bringing the school a state championship.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.