Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original University of San Francisco 1950 ballcap. Hand-sewn in wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine kelly green wool broadcloth, gold felt "SF"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: USF50C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: Pitching ace Con Dempsey boasted a sensational record of striking out 85 opponents in 66 innings of twirling in 1947 for USF. Twice he fanned 16 batters in a game, and upon his graduation he signed to play professionally with the San Francisco Seals.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.