Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1962 University of Maryland ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth with gold soutache
- Gold embroidery letter "M"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MAR62C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The 1962 Maryland Terrapins baseball team featured outfielder Tom Brown, who would go on to play for the Washington Senators in the Major Leagues for a short stint before jumping sports and signing with the Green Bay Packers of the NFL where he was a member of 3 NFL Championship and 2 Super Bowl teams.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.