IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
History: The ‘61 Giants featured Sadaharu Oh (#1), one of the greatest hitters in the history of the sport in any country. Oh compiled a record 868 home runs over his 22-year career in Nippon Professional Baseball, all with the Giants. The ‘61 season marked the first of eleven Japan Series titles that he would win with Tokyo.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1961 by the Tokyo Kyojin (Giants)
- Authentic gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Orange/black/orange trim on neck and sleeves
- Black on orange felt Tiffany style "Tokyo" on front
- Black on orange felt Tiffany style "Giants" on left sleeve
- Black on orange felt #1
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: TOK61R
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.