Low stock: 18 left
Low stock: 2 left
History: The fall season of 1936 saw the Kyojin win their first of eight consecutive Japanese Baseball League championships. The star of the club in the 1930s was pitcher Victor Starffin, an ethnic Russian who was the son of a Russian military officer. A phenom in the Japanese youth baseball ranks, Starffin originally intended to give up to go to university, but was blackmailed into playing professionally in Tokyo after his father was jailed on a charge of manslaughter.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1936 by the Tokyo Kyojin (Giants)
- Authentic gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- White/Black/White Trim
- Chenille Tokyo patch on left chest
- Black felt #18 on left sleeve
- Black felt Japanese character for no. 18 on right sleeve
- Black felt Japanese character for no. 18 on back (number customization unavailable for this item)
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: TOK36R
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.