Tokio Senators 1936 Road Jersey
History: At just 19 years old, pitcher Eiji Sawamura led Tokyo with a 13-2 record in 1936. Two years earlier, when a team of American All Stars came to Japan for a tour of exhibition games, a then 17-year-old Sawamura struck out Charlie Gehringer, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, and Jimmie Foxx in succession. Today, the Japanese equivalent of the Cy Young Award is named in Sawamura's honor.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1936 by the Tokio Senators
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Black/red/black trim. Two on facing two on sleeves
- Embroidered Tokyo Senators patch on left chest
- Custom black felt #8 on back
- Item #: SEN36R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.