IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1909 St. Paul Gophers ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine travel gray baseball broadcloth
- Black felt block letter "STPG"
- Soft 3" black visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: STP09C
League: Independent Black Club
History: The St. Paul Gophers, organized in 1907, were one of the top Black clubs in the Midwest during the period before the formation of the first organized Black league in 1920. The 1909 squad included brothers Candy Jim Taylor and “Steel Arm” Johnny Taylor.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.