IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1925 St. Patrick Shamrocks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Kelly green wool broadcloth with gold soutache
- Gold felt clover with white "S"
- Soft 3" Kelly green wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SPS25C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The Shamrocks represented Oakland's St. Patrick's Church in Bay Area semi-pro action during the 1930s.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.