Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine purple wool broadcloth, athletic gold felt emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Athletic gold embroidered PCHA logo on the right side
- Item# SPOHC
League: Pacific Coast Hockey Association
History: The Canaries were named after their purple and gold uniforms. The club moved from Victoria in 1916, and played at the outdoor Elm Street Barn. Despite the fact that the team was led by player-coach Lester Patrick, the Canaries finished last and folded after only one season.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.