Low stock: 3 left
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth
- Red felt circular patch with white felt "RG" lettering
- Soft 3" visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SRG35C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The Seattle Royal Giants were founded in 1928 by Powell S. Barnett, Jimmy Claxton and Elmer Wilson. This Black semi-pro team drew large crowds to Garfield and Woodland Parks to see them play. Garfield High School’s baseball team provided the Royal Giants with a number of players, notably in 1934 when Billy Black, Sam Bruce, Brennan King, Charley Russell, and Davey Williams all joined after winning the Prep League championship with Garfield. In 1937 the Royal Giants changed their name to the American Giants after the Chicago American Giants.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.