Low stock: 15 left
Low stock: 4 left
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, white soutache
- Red felt "R"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SEA41C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: This rare Rainiers hat appears to have been only worn in Spring Training games. The '41 club went on to win the PCL pennant as well as the post-season playoffs. Bill Skiff managed the Suds to a 104-79 won-loss record. Over 273,000 of the faithful went through the turnstiles, topping three MLB teams' attendance for the season.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.