IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Ebbets is proud and excited to bring you this Signature Series ballcap. Made with the same style and construction of our classic vintage wool ballcaps, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth
- Orange on cream felt number "29"
- Standard visor in orange wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Embroidered Satchel Paige signature on the back
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: PAI52C
History: Due to the infamous “color line”, the most legendary player in the Negro Leagues did not see his major league debut until the age of 42 (some say older), when Bill Veeck brought him to the Cleveland Indians in 1948, where he promptly helped the Tribe win the pennant. Paige was released by Cleveland in 1949, but his MLB career was not over. Veeck signed him to the St. Louis Browns, where Paige went 12-10 in 1952 for a team which lost 90 games. “Ol’ Satch” became the oldest player to pitch in a major league game in 1965, when he took the mound for the A’s against the Boston Red Sox at the age of 59.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.