IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1908 Santa Cruz Crabs ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth with white soutache trim
- Embroidered red "SC" logo
- Soft 3" navy blue wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SCC08C
League: California State League
History: The Crabs played in the CSL, an "outlaw" league based in Northern California. The 1908 club finished with a record of 60-46 and played home games at Dolphin Park.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.