Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 San Francisco Post Office ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth with burgundy soutache
- "SF" in burgundy felt
- Soft 3" burgundy wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SFP39C
League: SF Recreation League
History: The Post Office sponsored a strong club in San Francisco's Recreation League in the 1930s and 40s.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.