IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original San Francisco Missions 1935 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine American navy wool broadcloth
- "M" in red felt sewn on front
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SFM35C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: In a year when city rival San Francisco Seals tore up the league behind young Joe DiMaggio's explosive offense, San Francisco's other PCL team (also called the Mission Reds) played it right down the middle, winning 87 and losing 87. Missions fans did have something to cheer about in pitcher Walter "Boom Boom" Beck, who won 23 games and struck out 202.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.