IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 San Antonio Missions ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with felt "SA" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Item #: SAM39C
League: Texas League
History: The Missions name was first used by San Antonio baseball teams in 1888. This version began play in the Texas League and were affiliated with the St. Louis Browns for many years. San Antonio lost the post-season playoffs to the Beaumont Exporters four games to three in '38. Sig Gryska drove in 100 runs for the Missions to lead the league.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.