Sacramento Solons 1940 Home Jersey
History: The '40 Solons were one of only two teams affiliated with MLB clubs in the otherwise-independent PCL of 1940. Chainstitch embroidery on the sleeve.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1940 by the Sacramento Solons
- Authentic white wool flannel with button front
- Navy blue trim
- Navy blue lettering on front
- Chain stitch "S" with cardinal perched on a bat on the left sleeve
- Navy blue felt #3 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SAC40H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram