Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1933 Regina Nationals ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth, felt "N"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: REG33C
League: Southern Saskatchewan League
History: The Nats won 12 straight playoff games to capture both the league title and Prairie championship. Regina competed with the Moose Jaw All-Stars, Milestone Sioux, and Regina Shamrocks in the SSL.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.