Low stock: 25 left
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1952 Pocatello Bannocks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with orange soutache
- Orange felt "P"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# POC52C
League: Pioneer League
History: What is a Bannock, you may ask? Bannock County is where the southwestern Idaho city of Pocatello is located. The Bannocks won the regular season Pioneer League pennant, managed by former White Sox and Pirates catcher Ed Fernandes, but lost to Idaho Falls in the final round of the post-season playoffs.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.