IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
History: The Pirates started off the decade with a bang, upsetting the Yankees in the 1960 World Series on Bill Mazeroski's walk-off home run. This great leather sleeve jacket was worn by Maz, Danny Murtagh, and other great Bucs. Chenille "P" on chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1960
- American made black wool body
- Cream leather sleeves and black leather pocket trim
- 100% American wool black and gold knit trim
- Black felt and gold chenille "P" on chest
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: PGH60J
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.