Pittsburgh Crawfords 1944 Home Jersey
History: This Crawfords club revived the name of Gus Greenlee's famous team, which moved to Toledo in 1939. They played home games at Forbes Field.
- Made in the USA
- Negro National League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1944 by the Pittsburgh Crawfords
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Burgundy trim. Two on facing two on each sleeve
- Custom burgundy felt Crawford with tail on front
- Burgundy felt number on back
- Felt #3 on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: PGH44H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram